As evening advances, I set down my knitting for a quick entry to BeWell Bohemia.  My wellness endeavor progresses well this week.  I am spiritually centered.  I can feel a calm sacred space in my being.  I do have 'wobbles' but subtle and few of late.  Overtired and in moments of transition, especially from evening interaction to abed, I oft experience a spiritual maelstrom of emotion, energy and mood shift.  I, with the caring patient support of my very fine fellow, navigating the disturbed water quickly, and rest into the calm on the other side.

I am proud to say I made my own laundry detergent, which successfully cleaned and freshened my laundry.  [the washing powder is a combination borax, washing soda, baking soda that I add to the water before the clothes.  I simultaneously use a small muslin bag of 'soap nuts'.  The combination cleans, degreases and removes unwanted odor without dyes, perfumes, fragrances of any type.  My sensitive sniffer approves!!

I started and completed a crocheted tunic too.  The brilliant blue color is akin to a dark, sun dappled ocean, with flecks of brighter and lighter blue occasionally.  I look forward to sportin' it!!

Comments

Popular Posts