I am doing many things in the interest of building habits of late. Three powerful examples:

I went on a risk walk, did stretches and yoga-like warm up this morning upon arising.

I am writing this entry in my personal blog.

I do my 'chores' of an early morn: sweep floors, make bed, empty all litter boxes.


I have be contemplating, for years now, whether to or not to become a bird owner.  I am drawn to the idea of colorful, interactive small parakeets sharing my living space.  I have bought the cage. I have read the information pamphlet provided by the store.  I have perused many an informative text.
Parakeets share many of my home life preferences: no carpet, for too many allergens build up in the air; no use of teflon for the toxins released are lethal; no use of harsh chemicals, for the off gasing is lethal; keep air clean, moving and of moderate temperature.  I think the birds would appreciate the many houseplants in my living space.  The greenery (trees 4 feet tall, baskets of leafy plants suspended from the ceiling) would give the illusion of forested canopy.  We have plenty of natural light.  Yes, I think after work I will go and get the lovely pair of birds, or another, I met yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts