A rip off forced upon the population

I know the health care reform benefit many in need.  I know that insurance companies may no longer deny coverage.
Nonetheless, by being forced, upon penalty, to purchase insurance I am being denied my right to choose the type of wellness care I wish to pursue. Not to mention I cannot afford the cost. I qualify for monthly stipend, but only if I buy a more expensive plan. (sounds like a rip off to me).
Then, if I buy the base or the more expensive plan, it does not cover the type of treatments I use (acupuncture for example) and the copay for chiro is more expensive than a visit, so I would pay for the visit out of pocket.  Not to mention I would need to spend $5200 on appointments (the deductible) before the plan even activates. That is the most outrageous aspect to me.  I pay $80 - $130 / per month a year and $5200 - $6300 deductible before the plan pays.  So - that means out of my pocket approximately $8000 a year any way... some health coverage.

Comments

Popular Posts