Reading... Wren & Ignacio

Thanks to those of you who have purchased and read "Wren & Ignacio". 1st review stated "I enjoyed the story. Very heartwarming and honest!" Be the next to send a review to share.
Those of you who meant to but have not gotten around to it yet, here is the link for online purchasing of print, large print, & ebook versions. If you are hesitant to make an online purchase, message, email or call me and we can arrange you send my check or postal money order and I send you the book.
And please, spread the word about the book - tell fb friends, tweet it, instagram it
tell folks in face to face interaction like:
work colleagues, book group, church group, board game group, knitting group, quilting group, scrap booking group, dance class, burn team, strangers at the library... my goal is sell at least one hundred copies, so your help getting the word out is much appreciated.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Bewellbohemia

Comments

Popular Posts