A marathon, not a sprint

My cells vibrate with energy, my mind races eager to devour new information, and I am enthusiastic to begin the many and varied experiential projects.
I have begun an Herbal Immersion program offered by the Chestnut School of Medicine.


What I must acknowledge in order to formulate a plan of achievement: "it is a marathon, not a sprint."
The course takes a comprehensive approach to propagating, growing, harvesting, storing, using herbs; medicine making; and understanding the effects the herbs have on the human body.

Since summer is peak growing season, I am trying to determine which elements are contingent on the growing season for completion. 

I am making organizational system developments to approach the course load (though the course does an excellent job of providing structure and support). I have a binder for experiential projects, review questions, and the 'Core Garden Journal'. 

My next major hurdle is printing the course material and downloading audio files so I can listen to them away from internet accessibility, or repeatedly.

Every step of this course preparation and course work is a thrill - and it will take at least a year to complete. The estimation in 18 months to 30 months.

Below are the garden shots to capture the state of my garden as I begin the journey - July 2017









Comments

Popular Posts