Not what is was

I am in the middle of a visit to an environment that is not now what I recall it being.  The change has happened slowly over the past two decades.  Yet the path is set... the momentum of how the environment is and will be is established.  I feel duty to come here, I have a role to fulfill, a gratitude to show, a responsibility to maintain.
Each visit is a challenge and a stress though; emotional turmoil, frustration, miscommunication create the challenges.

So much chaos and frenetic activity in the space I can barely concentrate to post.  Two tvs on a skype (shouting) call, people in the kitchen talking... aaah.  I am drained by the frenzy.

I am considering loosely developing an etsy page... a future post consideration.

Meanwhile, I must log off.

Comments

Popular Posts