moving from planning to planting

Moving from planning to planting

As simple as shifting the n to a t: planning to planting. I admit I love both - the planning and the planting.
I had another eureka moment of inspiration and motivation today. I am going to not only get planting for my herb and veggie garden, but I am going to sell the spare starts at the spring Tippecanoe County Master Gardeners hosted Plant Sale, held April 27.
No shilly-shallying, or excuses why I can't move my cottage business plan forward. Into the soil I go.
While the seeds sprout and grow, I will prepare by writing plant monographs, making relevant crafts to sell, recruiting fellow makers to make craft and creations for me to sell (Jessica, Jaye, be ready for a reach out).
I will also submit necessary forms for hosting a booth, and get my logistics and record keeping ducks in a row.
A seed long lain dormant in the soils of my psyche is sprouting Grow little seedling, grow. I will nourish you, and you will nourish me, how interconnected we will be.

fun little song I composed and recorded in the eureka moment:

Comments

  1. good on you for being fearless. Wishing you well(ness)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts