Today I learned of a discipline of learning and a philosophy of which I have never heard before. Unfortunately I learned of it as a result of a flubbed interview question.  I misheard a word, was confused about to what the question referred, asked for clarity and was informed "we want to know how you define it". Well - I then answered completely off the mark (because I the word I thought I heard was not the word said... and because I had never heard of the concept before.)
I have, in the few hours since the interview read three articles about the topic. My interest and intrigue is piqued.  My enthusiasm about the subject catalyzed, and my awareness of its relevance to meaningful education ignited. Too bad it is too late to respond to the interview committee. 


I enjoyed speaking with the panel of interviewers. I appreciated responding to compelling questions.  I feel 35 minutes was not long enough time to discuss the position, my experience and the intersections twixt the two.   I only can hope that in the 35 minutes they heard enough to allow me a visit to speak more in depth, more specifically, more broadly. 
Ah. to wait. for days.  
I now knit to meditate. I breathe into possibility and I envision a future both possible and dare I dream, probable.

Comments

Popular Posts