Wren & Ignacio

I have taken on new dimensions in my role as self-publisher today.  I sold 20 copies of my book to a bookstore. The bookstore manager and I had a meeting to discuss the upcoming book signing the bookstore is hosting.  I am so honored by the support my publication receives.  Not only are they hosting the event they are publicizing it.  So the books are on order, the invoice written and soon, oh so soon, my book launch will accelerate.  
My next task is to select the excerpts to be read from the book during the reading. 
I am inspired to plan other such events and receptions.  Maybe I can contact folks in surrounding communities to host events - my sister's home town 8 hours away, my nieces 5 hours away, my other nieces 8 hours away... are there businesses in those locales willing to host a book signing / reading / sale? Do I conduct a book tour from the hatch of my station wagon? Time to get that travel trailer and hit the road.

Comments

Popular Posts