My 'saved' queue runs long

I make daily pauses to check my social media (book of face) feed. I crave the updates of pictures from family members as a means of feeling close and connected.
Amidst the personal updates shared by loved ones (for all of my online friends are actually friends, folks I have known long, or well, often both), there also appear posts from organizations or entities public and private which I 'like' or am a member.
I accumulate saved links, thinks I don't have the time to close-read at in the moment, or I am on my way-to-tiny-to-read-more-than-a-few-words (and cracked from side-to-side also) screen. So, the list grows such that I have not the time (or screen focus inclination) to read and consider all the saved links.
I miss the print media - magazines filled with well-developed articles and compelling relevant photos. For, I would peruse and read those articles sooner than spend extended time staring at a computer screen.
I am grateful for the articles and exposure to a variety of topics.

Comments

Popular Posts