Projects, why can't I chose just one?

I have started heat stripping these beautiful oak doors, original to 1920's build of our apartment.  A couple years ago my fellow and I stripped and resealed some living room and bedroom window frames. The result glorious oak that is easy to clean.  I have high hopes for the doors.

Of course, while I had the torch out, I started stripping the bank of windows along the north facing front of the living room.  I will need to replace the old (cheap) venetian blinds with something more fitting, durable and better looking.

I also want my fellow to change the toilet and sink in the bathroom - we have been talking about it for months.

I started sewing thank you gifts for a couple fabulous women who recently held a relaxing knitting retreat.
I need to shop for supplies for the gift.  I also need to teach this afternoon (and check work email....)
Already it is noon. I am overly ambitious about what I can achieve in the next 3 hours.
Prioritize?
Ok - shopping for supplies and finishing gift top priority. Next - doors, it is a long game project (in other words will take time, can't finish today anyway.)

I will buy supplies after class, so the next hour is grade and check work emails.
No problem.
Sounds achievable.


Comments

Popular Posts