Author fair evite!

I received my invitation for the annual local author fair at the downtown library. Yay! I will use this event as a deadline for my Medusa story. It is in 'good' shape, ready for some draft readers with critique - I will share it with my local ladies book club, there are some heavy hitter readers / editors / indexers in the group - so I will get quality (and intense) feedback I think. Then I can revise and print a few copies to have on the table.
I also will revise Wren and Ignacio, again. The font in the last print was too large, making the book more pages than necessary. Since I have to change that detail, I give it another edit read and make corrections, not revisions, per ce.

The fair is second weekend in November - so I will timeline and get on tasks this week. Exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts