Would a chart help?

Thursday... what shall I talk about today?
I am making progress on my study of herbs and herbal medicine.
As the evenings get cooler, and the days shorter, I realize another growing season is winding to a close.
I will have many tasks to do in the coming weeks - harvesting, drying, storing, seed-collecting and tending to garden beds.
I am astounded, anew, by the swift passing of the season. Seems I just planted, and already the trajectory of the sun across the sky has changed sufficiently that my garden receives substantively fewer hours of sun than in the early months of growing.
I do love the cycle of the seasons - the transitions, the endings, the beginnings.

Even as I revel the work, I enjoy the planning.
I am grateful for my current home, and garden - and I look forward to having a homestead of my own, with a lovely little shop (craft and apothecary) and garden (for growing, and sharing).


Comments

Popular Posts