Step up the blogI

In an effort to track my scholastic progress, practice consistent writing, and keep a considered reflection, I am stepping up my blog action. My goal? (You are always so good at asking for concrete goals, thanks!) To post 5 times a week, 3 consecutive days per week.
I will undoubtedly improve my blogging skill as I persistently keep this goal. (Thanks for your unwavering believe in my ability to succeed with this goal!)
I also will develop better (more consistent and clear) organization of my entries. I have some frequently used labels, which I may revisit moving forward - consolidate, add, amend, remove, or rename as needed.
Along with the words I want to make with the click some pics. Keep it visual as well as verbose.
Maybe, down the woodland path, this blog will be a feature in other professional developments, and you can think back fondly on when you read the wayward, wondering, whimsical entries of the early days of BeWell Bohemia. You make such a supportive friend!
Here's looking at you, kid.

Comments

  1. Are you challenging us to hole you accountable? Because I am not sure I am up for the job. You sound like you have it under control. But I am out here somewhere, occasionally in sync with you but mostly not, I support your positive attempts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts