A full week!

I managed to make a post for seven consecutive days. Many are very short, and the topics vary; nonetheless I have achieved a goal of seven consecutive posts, so I celebrate!
I enjoy planning and writing the entries, frequently pairing words with photos, and leaving a record of my thoughts.  I know the longer and more consistently I make posts, the more depth there will be to the read when I look back.
I still have many goals regarding the blog - more organization, consistency of topic, developed posts, and a wider array of high quality photos.
I want to have a series of posts about:
  • cookbooks, recipes, cooking and meal planning
  • gardening: planning, planting, harvesting, storing
  • crafts(sewing, papercrafting, knitting, crochet, quilting), projects, finished products, successes, struggles 
  • detailing my writing projects process, publication, and events (if they should occur)
  • wellness journey - food, exercise, activity, books, herbalism
  • herbalism - my educational journey, plants, books
So, clearly I have many subjects about which to write.  My passions are abundant and varied. My desire for learning and growth unsatiated. My proclivity to sharing a steadfast trait.

Thank you for reading, I hope you find fun, ideas of interest, words of wisdom and whimsy, and a desire to return to Bewell Bohemia!
On we go. Adventuring, resting, learning, playing, writing, reading...

Comments

Popular Posts